Adobe Creative Suite:
Indiana Interactive / NIC, Inc.
11.2007 - Present: Creative Services Team Member | Indianapolis, Indiana
- I primarily work with Indiana agencies and numerous other clients developing application prototypes and web sites from design to code mainly focusing on today's current technologies and accessibility.
- My design process begins with researching existing analytics and survey information. Based on the information, I begin wire framing which evolves into multiple mockups, and finally a working prototype. That prototype is then built out into our Content Management System which limits user error and maximizes interface design identity.
- In 2010, I redesigned the core IN.gov web site and implemented Web 2.0 applications and standards which received 3rd place in the 2011 Best of Web competition. We recently updated the site again based on survey and analytics information.
Midwest Internet, Inc.
2.2007 - 11.2007 : Web & Print Designer | Indianapolis, Indiana
- Developed and implemented client websites
- Designed and produced various marketing materials
- Researched modern design in conjunction with up-to-date web development tools
Plan B Marketing
11.2006 - 1.2008: Web & Print Designer | Carmel, Indiana
- Created and managed website and email updates as well as print materials for clients.
Captivating Indoor Advertising, LLC
8.2004 - 2.2007: Designer & Creative Director | Indianapolis, Indiana
- Position began as a part time Assistant Designer and continued into full time as the Creative Director and Web Designer.
- It included creating posters, websites, monthly emails, business forms, presentation books and other marketing materials.
- The main objectives included creating and developing strategic advertising and marketing to a targeted demographic.
- Working in this unique advertising company allowed me to work with a diverse group of clients and businesses.
8.2003 - 1.2004: Print Production Artist | Indianapolis, Indiana
- The temporary position involved design of the 2003 winter catalog and the production of the spring 2004 catalog.
- It allowed me to aid in production of the Visual Planner November issue, in which I designed the front cover.